Popebob/Jordan's brother

Go down

Popebob/Jordan's brother

Post by popebob on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:57 pm

1.What Is Your In-Game Character Name?
Popebob
2.What Is Your Ventrilo Username?
JPopebob/Jems
3.How Long have You Been Playing Tempest WoW For?
Since u brought it up that day, and when i didnt i wasnt helping u find the account creation site Smile.
4.What Times Are You Able To GM Please Use Specific Time Zone And Time?
Anytime after 12 in the afternoon, during the day and through the night. Around 11am to 1am
5.Have You Had Any Previous Experience In Any Other Server If So Please Name Them?
And Can We Contact Them?
WoWBeez(Bleshu), and My server back in 2007.
6.Also If You Would Find Someone Hacking Or Cheating In An Event What Would You Do?And Why?
The rules on the server are the most important thing here but if found someone cheating in an Event they would have a 3-5day suspension if not a life and cheating in general is deserving of a 1-3 day suspension
7.How Old Are You?
8.A Working Mic For Ventrilo Is Required For Any Position?
Yes i have a mic.
9.Please Give Us A Briefly Description About Your Self Like What Do You Like To Do ETC.?
I love playing wow ive been doing it since release chillin with my boys and my bros other than that whatever there is to do around here Smile.
10.Alot Of Events People Get Out Of Hand Sometimes Alot Of Them Dont Listen They Attack Other Players And So If This Was Your Case Please List A List Of Events That You Will Take To Make Everything As Discipline As Possible?
Same answer as #6.
11.If You were planning to host an event please describe all the things that you would use to make it possible
The biggest thing here is about making sure you get the people to attend so the biggest thing would be to announce it to the public and what kind of an event it is along with the rules. Another big thing is how loot is distributed to the winners or partipators in the event and of course getting other GMs is always a good thing just to have a fair balance of peoples mind 2 is always greater than 1 Smile.

popebob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Popebob/Jordan's brother

Post by larvaburst on Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:11 pm

looks a very good application Smile one of the beter once i have seen Smile hope u get it

larvaburst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest on Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:25 pm

ACCEPTED Please Wait in the GM Interview Room

Tempest
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.tempestwowonline.com

Back to top Go down