celphtitled gm app

Go down

celphtitled gm app

Post by socomorn on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:53 am

1.What Is Your In-Game Character Name?
tehbucket
2.What Is Your Ventrilo Username?
celphtitled
3.How Long have You Been Playing Tempest WoW For?
since the 3 days ago
4.What Times Are You Able To GM Please Use Specific Time Zone And Time?
i can be on at anytime my timezone is GMT -4 hours. i can start from 12:00 or earlier and go to 24:00
5.Have You Had Any Previous Experience In Any Other Server If So Please Name Them?
And Can We Contact Them?
yes in burning crusade i used to run my own server. i have ppl that you can ask if i ran my own server

6.Also If You Would Find Someone Hacking Or Cheating In An Event What Would You Do?And Why?
depends on wat rule dey broke and if it was serious i would kick dem wit a warning
7.How Old Are You?
8.A Working Mic For Ventrilo Is Required For Any Position?
yes i have vent and a mic
9.Please Give Us A Briefly Description About Your Self Like What Do You Like To Do ETC.?
well im pretty straight foward person. i like rap. i like laughing and just relaxing

10.Alot Of Events People Get Out Of Hand Sometimes Alot Of Them Dont Listen They Attack Other Players And So If This Was Your Case Please List A List Of Events That You Will Take To Make Everything As Discipline As Possible?
i would give den a warning if they kept doin the things i asked them not too i would remove them from the event and replace the player
11.If You were planning to host an event please describe all the things that you would use to make it possible?
i would make a server anouncement saying der will be an event giving them the time which it starts i would find a apporiate place to host the event and the apporiate items to use or to give for the event and at the end i will reward the person or ppl that won the event

socomorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: celphtitled gm app

Post by Elane on Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:59 pm

Denied! You are banned from vent/game for flyhacking after i warned you twice.

Elane
Senior GM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum